sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

Dire Avengers WIP II

Ontem terminei de pintar meus Dire Avengers, falta fazer as bases, passar o verniz, colar os decalques e passar o gloss varnish nas pedras da armadura.

Yesterday I finished painting my Dire Avengers, missing to do the bases, applying the varnish, glue the decals and pass the gloss varnish on the gems of the armor.

 

Gostei bastante do resultado final. comparei com um DA que eu pintei a um tempo atrás (o da esquerda). As cores estão melhor definidas, e também as pedras pintadas dao um look melhor. A cor bege da arma também está mais viva, pois eu utilizei kommando kahki como base, ao invés de cinza.

I really liked the end result. compared with a DA that I painted a while back (the left one). The colors are better defined, and also give a painted stones look better. THe beige color of he weapon is brighter, because I used Kommando kahki as a basis, instead of gray.





As pedras eu pintei usando mechrite red como base, baal red, depois uma pincelada de blazing orange de um lado e um ponto de skull white do outro. Receita simples que foi me passada pelo Sr 4irw4lk3r.

The gems I painted using mechrite red as base, baal red after that, and a stroke of blazing orange on one side and a dot of skull white on the other. after the varnish i will apply the gloss varnish. A simple recipe  that was passed for me by Mr 4irw4lk3r


2 comentários: